PoolRX Blue 7.5-20k
PoolRx™ helps eliminate algae and reduce the number of chemicals used to sanitize the pool. Place it in your skimmer or pump basket, and it instantly becomes effective. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with a blend of minerals that rejuvenate every time they pass back through the unit.
The unit lasts up to 6 months, at which time you may need to add a booster pack according to the gallons of pool water. PoolRx™ is also ideal for saltwater pools by reducing the salt chlorine production needed to keep your salt pool algae free. Less salt chlorine production extends the life of the salt cell and reduces the amount of acid needed to balance the pH.
Directions For Use:
- Clean or backwash pool filter
- Place the unit into pump basket or skimmer, ideally in pump for increased water flow
- Initial run time at least 3-4 hours to ensure minerals completely dissolve
- The pump should run during the heat of the day at least 6-8 hours
- Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at least 2 weeks
- Maintain chlorine 0.5ppm - 1.0ppmKennys Outdoor Corner
- Maintain pH 7.2 - 7.8
- Maintain alkalinity 80 - 120
- Maintain cyanuric acid 10 - 80
- Replace the unit every 12 months
- Add PoolRx™ booster after 4 - 6 months if needed